Bridgewater Values You
Good afternoon Valued Customer,
Our dealership is currently taking all measures towards ensuring a sanitary facility during the COVID-19 outbreak. We want to make all customers aware of the steps we are taking towards protecting everyone that enters our dealership.
We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our facility and will continue to maintain that same level of attention in the midst of the Coronavirus Outbreak. Bridgewater Nissan has recently implemented measures to further enhance our cleaning and sanitation protocol. This includes increasing the frequency of sanitizing our waiting area and desks.
We will not be providing popcorn or snacks during this time until further notice.
Please take the time to read the bullet points made in this email regarding sanitation and hygienic practices.
Make sure to use tissues when you sneeze and wash your hands often for 20 seconds!
If you do not feel comfortable coming into the service department, we will be providing a pick up and drop off service, please contact Mike Neglia at (908) 722-3600 ext 225. As for sales, please click the link below for our online new and preowned car sales.carsinnotime.bridgewaternissan.com
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.