YOU SERVE, YOU SAVENissan would like to thank you for your service and sacrifice for our country. As a token of our appreciation, the exclusive Nissan Military Program offers a $500 Military Rebate, and can be combined with all current national and regional incentives.
US PROGRAM OVERVIEWIf you are a member of US Military Personnel that is Active, Reserve, Retired, or a Veteran (must be within 12 months of active duty). It would be our honor to help you receive the maximum savings on your new Nissan. We like to think of it as “Operation: Appreciation”.To take advantage of the rebate, you must provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement OR
- Military ID card OR
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
SAVE LIKE A FINANCE MAJORWith the Nissan College Grad Program, we've made it possible for you to save like a Finance major. The program is quick, easy, offers a $500 College Incentive, and we'll help you combine it with other current Nissan incentives for maximum savings. Now show your parents how SMART you are!
PROGRAM OVERVIEWIf you’ve graduated within the past 24 months or have written confirmation of upcoming graduation within the next six months, as well as proof of current or future employment that begins within 90 days, you could qualify for a major discount on your very own Nissan.To take advantage of the rebate, you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months